So Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Unfortunately, I was unable to spend a lot of the holiday with Zach as I was working. We opened presents on Christmas Eve though, and we had a lot of quality time.
Zachary's favorite present was the Elmo kitchen. He LOVES to cook for us, and he brings me pizza and hamburgers all the time. I left a $20 on the counter the other day, he took one look at it and ran to his kitchen and put the money in the cash register. Smart little bugger, he's a man of few words, but he's always watching and thinking.

This is the huge Tonka truck Dottie got for him. He mostly just likes to lift up the back and ride around on it like all his other push cars. Its a little awkward, but he's happy.
Maya got him a Wonderpets snowglobe, which he thinks is amazing!
Zachy got to take lots of baths in Maya and Poppy's jetted tub. He loves it because it makes tons and tons of bubbles. There was a huge mess, but he helped clean it up, so it was ok. I was really proud of myself for getting a picture of him actually smiling and looking at the camera, he stopped throwing bubbles everywhere for a split second. I probably said "cookie" or "santa" or something so he'd look at me.

No comments:
Post a Comment