So, we have an endless battle with the cutting of Zach's hair. Only because it grows insanely fast! His old babysitter used to just give him a buzz cut and it would last for a little while, but we don't have her anymore, so then I was forced to cut his hair myself. This tragic experience was not fun for either of us, so one of my friends was gracious enough to let us come to her for a haircut. Zachy did pretty well during the experience, only because I promised him a sucker. I put it on the counter in front of him. He was NOT happy, but he held still and didn't cry or anything. Yet another testament to what a big boy he's becoming. The funniest part is the woeful look on his little face. So Sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
he looks like a real cutie in his haircut!!
Post a Comment