Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa Claus





We went to visit Santa at a friend of mine's apartment complex. They put together this really nice spread of cookies and other refreshments, and then you got a free picture with Santa Claus. Zachy had a fantastic time running around, flirting with the girls serving everyone and eating cookies. He loved every second of the experience, right up until it was time to sit on Santa's lap. He took one look at what we wanted him to do and said, "I don't think so, I'm going to go the other way..." So, I wrestled him onto my lap and sat on poor Santa's knee. It was a little bit of a struggle, he really only smiled when Mrs. Claus handed him a candy cane, but that was for a split second. This is the picture my friend took; the one the photographer got was only a little better. It was still fun and a new experience for Zachary, so I would call it an overall success.

2 comments:

The Hillbergs said...

Oh my gosh! Z is growing up to be a big boy! I remember when he was sooooo tiny! I hope that Jack and Z get to meet up sometime and go for a red wagon ride!

Bethany said...

I'm sorry you had to think of us because the snow plows weren't out... but I'm glad you thought of us! And, I'm glad you commented because now I have your blog address. :) Seeing pics of Zachary makes me really miss SLC. He's such a cutie!