I always manage to get some other side of him beside his face...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter!
Easter was lots of fun. Zach woke up and went out to the living room to find his Easter basket overflowing and candy all over the coffee table. He also went on an egg hunt first thing in the morning, and I whipped up some yummy waffles for breakfast. Zachary was running a fever of 101.7 in the middle of the night, so we decided to forgo the church portion of Easter Sunday, opting instead to stay home, eat candy, and watch 101 Dalmations. Later, we went and saw Tio and Tia for a few minutes, then over to Thad's for dinner with some friends and another egg hunt. Zachary really enjoyed the hunt, but wasn't feeling super well most of the day, his fever picked up again in the afternoon and he had a hard time taking his nap. He went to school on Monday, but I kept him home yesterday, hoping that an extra day of sleep and watching Spiderman might help speed up the healing process. So far, he hasn't had a fever and just has a little cough and runny nose, so I think we're mostly in the clear. Here are some pictures of Easter morning, it made me so so so excited for Christmas morning!

I always manage to get some other side of him beside his face...

I always manage to get some other side of him beside his face...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope Little Man is better by the time I come visit. Love you guys. Oh, and want MAJOR details about Britney. I can't believe you went!!!
Post a Comment