In other news...there isn't much. Uncle Ya-Ya (why do we call Matthew that?) came up for a day last weekend and we had BBQ from this really intense BBQ joint. We've just been really enjoying playing and spending time with friends and family. We're really starting to connect here in Salt Lake, sometimes I get exhausted just from our social schedule! It has only taken us 9 months! I also got free tickets to New Kids on the Block. Which is really really funny, but you better believe I'm going, I've talked one of my poor friends in going with me, I will definitely post pictures.




2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of you and Zachary- will you send it to me? I'll call you this weekend about my Seattle trip. If I can- it's going to be crazy. All my love!!!
you guys look like you are having a great time! we miss you!
love, jen and jack
Post a Comment