Friday, August 15, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer

So, on our recent trip to Idaho, we were greeted at the front door by a cute little black puppy! Matthew, aka Uncle Ya-Ya (I know, its weird...) had obtained yet another lost dog from the desert. I think it's pretty funny that these dogs are ALWAYS some form of black lab and in desparate need of a home. And they always find Matthew. Anyway, this little guy is actually a very good puppy, and I think he will be an excellent dog. I would have taken him, but somewhere in the back of my head there is a voice telling me that I should really get over my idiotic tendencies.
Zachy, however, did LOVE the puppy. They ran all over the place and enjoyed each other to no end.
Unfortunately, like everyone else, the puppy just couldn't keep up with Zachy and he ended up collapsing at our feet in utter exhaustion. This shot was taken when the poor puppy could barely lift his eyes, much less his head because he was so tired.

No comments: