Zachary's favorite past-time is, of course, being outside and playing with water. My neighbor taught him the joys of chasing mommy around with the hose, and that has provided endless hours of entertainment as he has learned mommy squeals louder when you sneak up behind her.

This is Zachy's little friend from downstairs, Joshua. Joshua is 4 years old, and absolutely ADORES playing with Zachary. They are learning the art of blowing bubbles, complicated by the fact that neither of them can blow without spitting.
Their fun was cut short when they both bent over to look at a bug and tipped the bubbles in their hand onto the ground. Very sad.
On my recent trip to California, my friend purchased a Shamu cup at the highly reasonable theme park prices (yeah right...) to protect valuables from the wrath of the "Splash Zone". This cup has provided hours of entertainment in the bathtub.

Unfortunately, Zachary thought it would be hilarious to dump a cupful of water on the floor, just to see what would happen. I heard a splash of water from the other room and went running into the bathroom...big mistake. As I careened across the bathroom I went sliding into the door, pulling muscles I didn't know existed and shredding my big toe. (sigh) My limp the following day led to speculation that Zachary might have seen a few too many
Family Guy episodes and has taken a note from Stewie's book. I will have to keep a close eye on that one.
Cheers!
1 comment:
even if he may have injurious tendencies towards you, he still is frickin' cute :)
as are you, of course
have you beed reading our england blog? you should. adventures, good and bad, galore.
Post a Comment