I wish that I would blog more, it makes me very sad whenever I think about all the wonderful things we're doing that should be in here, but aren't. I love going back and looking at all the things we have done over the past few years.
So, since I posted in January, several big life changes have occurred:
1. Thad and I got legally married in May and moved into a house together. This was done to help relieve the stress of going between two households all the time. I can't imagine how divorced families do it.
2. We got our new puppy, Brock. He is a Goldendoodle, 1/4 Golden Retriever, 3/4 Poodle. He is a wonderful, sweet dog that plays and fights with Zach like a boy and his dog should. They are best friends and Brock's world isn't complete without Zach. I like that he doesn't shed!
3. Thad and I were officially married in a wonderful ceremony in Millcreek Canyon on August 12, 2010. It was a wonderful celebration and I could not be happier.
4. I found out I was pregnant with baby number 2 on August 28, 2010 (yes, the math works out...) We are due May 11, 2011.
5. Zach turned 4. We had a wonderful celebration with lots of friends and family and a Buzz Lightyear cake.
I will try and post pictures and more narrative on each of these events as I get time, but don't hold you breath! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment