OK, just a quick update. I don't update as much as I should due mostly to a lack of photos, I think its a little taboo to post on here without pictures of the events in question. I will work on that this weekend.
Anywho, first of all, Zachary started Sunday School last Sunday. He had an absolute blast! He is a little younger than the other kids as his birthday isn't for another month, but he was really into the games and the social atmosphere, he has a touch of the party animal in him. I'm really excited for him to have to sit still and listen to a teacher a little bit. I know his babysitter does an excellent job with him, but since there are only two little boys there, its much more relaxed and like a home environment. He probably won't start preschool for another year, so this will be a great opportunity for him.
That brings me to my next big news, sort of. Many of you may have talked to me about my recent interviews in Idaho and been confused about what my job situation is/will be like. I was offered a great position in Ketchum, ID as a Research Associate. I was really excited about the job; better pay, beautiful location, amazing opportunity, right? Weeeeeell, I have been thinking and praying really hard, and I have decided that the best place for us to be right now is indeed Salt Lake. Zachary loves his babysitter and I enjoy my job. Most of all though, there are a lot more opportunities here. I am tossing around the idea of more school and I have a couple other irons in the fire here, so I think that we will stick around for another year. So, no worries, my address and phone number will be the same for a while!
So, upcoming things we have going? The Utah State Fair, Barnum and Bailey's Circus, lots of time outside before Winter sets in and (drum roll...) Zachy's Second Birthday. I will say here that I had a yard sale a few weeks ago wherein I sold/donated about 60% of Zachary's toys. He had WAY too many. So, our new rule is he only gets 1 toy for his birthday and 1 for Christmas. Everything else goes to the college fund. I know, I'm a mean mom. One day he'll thank me, I just know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment